Monday, September 22, 2014

My Bucket Lists: Short and Long Term

Short Term Bucket List
·        Make The MIAA State Tournament: The NHS golf team has not made the state tournament since I joined the team in 2012. The beginning of the 2014 year has been a success so far, so I hope that we play well the rest of the year so that I can play in states.
·        Get an A in an AP class: I am enrolled in three AP classes this year, and I want to do well in each one. If I do well, then I will know I will do well on the AP exams.
·        Win a fantasy football league: I am in two fantasy football leagues, and I have not won either of them before. If I win, I can win some money and pride within my family.
·        Go to a Bruins game: I have never been to a Boston Bruins game at the TD Garden in Boston. I watch the Bruins all the time at home, and now I want to see them live in action.
·        Drive my grandfather’s truck: My grandfather owns a Chevy Avalanche, and he has never let me drive it. I have my permit now, but when I get my license, I hope he lets me drive “his prized possession.”
·         Get a job: I am unemployed at the moment, but after the golf season is over, I hope to get a job to get some extra money.

Long Term Bucket List
·        Play in a PGA Tour event: I have watched the best golfers in the world play on the PGA tour for years, and I have always wanted to play with the best golfers in the world.
·        Participate in a cross-country road trip: I was amazed when I saw that I-90 went all the way from Boston to Seattle, Washington. It would be fun to follow I-90 its entire distance and see a lot of America in the process.
·        Get a job: This is not a job to make money in high school; this is a job that I would be in for years. I want my job to pay well, and I want my job to be something that it fun to do.
·        Play the Old Course at St. Andrews: The Old Course is the oldest golf course in the world, and it would be a privilege to go to Scotland and play that golf course at least once.

·         Live to be 100: Living to be 100 years old means you have lived well and have experienced a lot throughout your life. I want to be 100 to feel as if I accomplished something in my life even if I had done nothing.

·         Vacation in every continent: Going to every continent would mean that I have seen a lot of things. A trip around the world would change my life because I would see things that might change my perspective about different world issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment